Thursday, September 23, 2010

As I begin...

Hello! Thank you, for taking time out of your busy day to read the words I have written here. This is my very first attempt at Blogging and I hope with time I can master the etiquette. First things first, I'll tell you a little about my self, I'm 23 and married to a musician which isn't the easiest of professions to be married to. It makes for long hours, days and weeks away from home but we manage to make it work seamlessly.

We have recently been blessed with a wonderful baby girl! The best thing I could ever hope to have.

Before baby, my babies were Benny and Ellie a Chion (Papillon and Chihuahua mix) and a Dachshund. I still love my dogs and yes they are still my "kids" but baby takes the cake on the ranking chart.  I mean come on you saw that face up there. Such a Cutie Pie!
 I do believe the crafting bug bit me while I was pregnant with baby. I had always liked to do little craft projects but now I feel like I can't read enough or make, re-vamp, or anything fast enough. So as my first blog comes to a finish I will leave you with this...my first piece of room decor for baby: added some paint and ribbon and this is what I came up with!
Quark board-Before
Quark board-After

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just ♥ comments!