Monday, March 28, 2011

Warm♥Fuzzies

I know! I haven't posted in over a month, I would be lying if I said I had been busy, I guess I have been just lazy. Miah's been on tour and away a week ago for 2weeks, home for 3days and went back out for a couple more shows and a wedding. Feel like I haven't seen him in forever! I have been hanging out with Leelah, that always makes for an awesome time. Did I happen to mention I start school tomorrow? I'm pretty nervous, I haven't been in school in 5years. My last college experience consisted of Mario Kart and shows, needless to say I did very poorly the first time around, I thank God I've been given a second time around. Anyhow...Not that you came here to read my ramblings.

I came across an absolutely adorable site today www.helloadorable.com. You have got to check it out! These are just a few of my favorite pictures:
Who knew a puffer fish could look so happy!?

I could just squeeze the stuffing right out of her. :)

"Look! Look at what I made."

I would contribute to the cause.

Even a cute little octopi.   
  Oh the cuteness! Hope these little guys (or girls) made you smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just ♥ comments!