Monday, February 28, 2011

Ramblings and Family

I have not crafted,baked or blogged in a while and am going crazing having not done so. I wanted to update, while waiting on my hair color to process, and maybe share a bit about myself, my family and just things. I have mentioned before that I have a daughter: Leelah...She has been crawling for a little over month now and is into everything! She especially likes getting out the controllers for our video games.
This past Christmas was her first Christmas. She didn't know what to think of this guy but we got her to smile anyway.

First Christmas!

A baby and her daddy. Its Show Time!
The after nap no pants dance.
Leelah likes to take long naps during the day and this is how I am greeted when I go in to get her. She finds a way to get her pants off. One way or another she gets them off. 
                              
   And our other kids...
                                         When we got married we got our two pups, Ellie and Benny.

Fireworks! Benny&Me
Benny is very friendly and social. We can take him everywhere with us. Ellie not so much, she can be overprotective and bratty.
Lobster Dog
Little Miss Ellie
 See that face...It even looks like trouble. But come on how cute is she when shes sleeping!?
Zzzz...
I get bored sometime and this is what happens. I don't have anything fancy on my computer like photoshop so I'm stuck using the paint program.
Party pup.
Benny's World

Back in the day my husband, then fiance, and I used to take quite a bit of pictures together...I guess that changes when you have a baby, our camera is always focused on her.
I'm pretty sure this is one of the first pictures of us as a "couple". I cannot believe how much can change in just 6years. We met in 2005.
This has always been one of my favorites!
                                             I'm not sure why I just couldn't help but make a face.
This was right after he proposed, he was still holding the ring box. He played a song for me and everything, I was bummed he didn't think to have someone tape it for us, we did get this though.
I'll bore you with only a couple more...I got sidetracked looking through our wedding pictures. You know I originally wanted to elope to Maine, why Maine you may ask. Honestly I don't know, maybe its because I've never been there or the thought of eating actual fresh caught fish or lobster makes me happy for some reason. I did not however want a big wedding. I bet you'll never guess what I ended up doing. Miah talked me into a big wedding which was all fine and good except I felt awkward the entire day, I don't like having much attention on me and to have a wedding with 150+ people my nerves were on edge. But looking back through our wedding pictures I think I am glad we had all our friends and family. Not to mention all the presents!

                  We did not plan those pictures...I guess we're more alike than I'd like to admit. :)
                                And our most recent family picture(which isn't that recent).

December 2010
I've always been told how fast time goes by. I remember being in high school just waiting to "grow up" and now, not that I would chance anything, would love to go back and do it all again. To experience everything all over again and actually enjoy it not wishing it would go by faster. Knowing and realizing how fast time does go by I try to embrace everything I can out of every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just ♥ comments!