Wednesday, February 2, 2011

White Elephant Gift: Coasters

Early January my family had a white elephant gift exchange. I decided to make coasters, I didn't think to take step by step photos but I have one before and a few after shots of the gift. Such a super easy and fast project/gift idea, I'm hoping to make more in the near future!
Ceramic Tile: 1 before pic           




 
 Items used:
1.Ceramic tile
2.Scrapbook paper
3.Mod Podge
4.Quark board
5.Sponge brush
6.Hot glue (didn't work the greatest-had to work fast before it cooled down) Would recommend another adhesive
7.Ribbon to top it off







I also got an Aladdin brand travel mug to go with the coasters and added matching scrapbook paper...Made for a nice little handmade gift.

Completed combo gift set!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great gift set. Ive seen a lot of coasters around "blog land" but I think i like these best. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Ali
    Foundintheali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I just ♥ comments!