Monday, July 4, 2011

Short post...

First of all:                              Happy Independence Day!



This is going to be a short post: a before and after of an altered halter top.
I could not get this halter top to look right on me at all. But I loved the color and material.

I cut off the halter part and sewed in some elastic to make a skirt, which didn't turn out too bad. If I do say so myself.

And a second picture:


I know the pictures are not of high quality but come on you all know its hard to take pictures of yourself and with a not so great camera. Oh and also remember the striped top I made a couple posts back? I made a hair clip with some of the left over fabric and a button from my collection.



I do think hair clips are some of the easier things to make, I don't wear them as often as I would like but at least I've got some handmade ones for the rare occasions.

Enjoy your Independence Day and have some awesome cook out food for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just ♥ comments!