Monday, June 20, 2011

Finally Got Around To It!

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how long its been since I've been on here. Good thing I'm doing this as a just for me thing...

Well I did it and all by myself. I don't know if I shared before, a long while before, but I had this stuff and I was going to make a dress.


Well that turned into a mass of pictures leading up to a finished project for ♥ Little Leelah Lou ♥






Even though I couldn't figure out how to make a straight stitch and only after it took me 20min to figure out how to correctly thread and set the bobbin I made my first dress.



And it actually fits her and doesn't look half bad. I was so excited when I had sewn the final stitch. I cannot wait to make her more things. And maybe I'll have to make myself a thing or two...I do have a couple dresses that need a little altering...


Oh and I know the previous post was about some blue in the hair but how about an all over pink!


Yeah thats right, I got gutsy! I'm loving the completely unnatural hair and am already thinking about what to do next...

And I apologize, I cannot figure out how to rotate the pictures...

1 comment:

I just ♥ comments!