Saturday, June 25, 2011

New Sewing Project...

I came across a post on --->Make It Lovely with this cute maxi dress... I ♥ the colors in this pattern!


Jessica referred to Hungry Hippie (I know how cute of a name is that) where she got the idea to make this absolutely cute dress. Natalie from Hungry Hippie had posted a "Poppy Top" (You know I love the name of it!) tute that I am going to try out, its actually in the link just above, if you wanna check it out and if not here is a picture of the top...But you should check out the tute too. (haha I worte: *tute too*)


I really really really like this it can be casual and dressy! I got some material to try it out on...

I love the stripes and the colors and its jersey knit! I just hope I can get it to look right when I'm done with it. I am super excited! Hopefully I'll have it done in a day or two so keep an eye out for the finished product...And be sure to check out Make It Lovely and Hungry Hippie they are great blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just ♥ comments!