Saturday, June 25, 2011

My New Top

I made it! The top I said I wanted to make in my last post. I actually made it in less than 15 minutes! It didn't turn out quite how I wanted it, I cut it a little too much so it is a snug fit...But I really like it and the satisfaction I get knowing I made my very own top is so rewarding :) So here it is:

Yeah you can tell its just a bit sung but I love the stripes and colors. I do want to make more of them, it was so fast and easy. This material, for a yard, was $6- so it is really just about what you would spend on a shirt in the store maybe a little cheaper. But its not a run-of-the-mill top, so you know for a fact that no one will be wearing the same thing as you, which I love! Until I make some other tops I'll leave you with just a couple more pictures...


Hope you enjoy making your top as much as I did...I cannot wait to make more! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE this!!!!! Everything--the stripe top (well done!), the pink hair (awsome), and your moxie attitude! YOU ROCK girl.
    -natalie

    ReplyDelete

I just ♥ comments!